For unknown reason you can't access microsoft.com from your Google Chrome browser, below is a quick fix. Root cause of the error still don't know. BTW, am running Windows 10.
- Go to "Settings" in the menu
- Click on "Show Advanced Settings"
- Scroll down and then click on "Privacy"
- Click on "Content Settings"
- Click on "All cookies and site data"
- Finally, click on "Remove All" to purge your Chrome cookies
Take Note: this will also purge all your site visit cookies and preference, you need to re-login.