Looking for a batch file rename software which support Unicode like Chinese? Found this freeware which is really good and it is a Freeware. Ant Renamer 2.10 are a light weight software which support XP up to Windows 7.
The UI may not be as user friendly as another freeware like File Renamer Basic, but he program are very powerful.
Below are features of Ant Renamer extracted from the official site. The biggest feature you don’t find in other software are the support of Unicode file rename.
This program can rename large amounts of files and folders in few clicks. It only modifies files/folders names:
- Changing extension
- Replacing character strings by others
- Inserting a character string
- Moving characters
- Deleting several characters
- Name creation with mp3's Tag (ID v1.1)
- Name creation with file's last modified date and time
- Random names creation
- Case change (uppercase, lowercase, first letter of each word in uppercase, ...)
- Take names from a list/file
- Use of EXIF info
- Regular expressions