If after reinstall Jave and still not working then this solution might help you. Just copy C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_12\bin\NPOJI610.dll file to FireFox plugin folder.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Finally upgraded my OSX86 to run in SATA. Previous my OSX 10.4.8 was running using IDE and since the drive start giving me error I decided to upgrade it to SATA. Below just a summary of steps I used;
- Intall the AppleNForceATA.kext (SATA driver for nForce chipset)
- Delete all the partition in the destination drive then use Disk Utilities to create a blank partition. Do not user the First Aid option cause this will not create a bootable partition for you. I learn this the hard way.
- Use SuperDuper to clone the HDD
The hardware I used for my OSX86 are below;
- MoBo Abit AN8 Ultra (nForce 4 Ultra Chipset)
- CPU AMD Athlon X2 3800+
- 2GB RAM
- 80GB SATA II
- USB Mouse & Keyboard (yet to figure out how to use PS/2 Keyboard)
- Dell 17" Ultra Sharp LCD
Thursday, August 23, 2007
When I boot up my Virtual PC today and was shock to saw this message... after a quick investigation found out that it was cause by a new drive was added to my system. What I found was the new drive added was actually a USB Drive which I plugged in. :?